Wednesday, May 6, 2009

National Mom's Nite Out


I hope all you SAHMs are prepared to celebrate National Mom's Nite Out tomorrow night. This nationwide event is billed as "the first nationally organized celebration of motherhood."

There will be online events via Twitter, Skype and a host of other websites. There are also a number of local events around the country. There is a list of live events here.

A ton of sponsors have offered prizes for a drawing on May 7th. You can register for the raffle here.

Anyone got big plans for National Mom's Nite Out? I'd love to hear about anyone that attends one of these planned events. This is the first time for this event, so I'm sure things will only get better in the coming years.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, I didn't even know about it. *pout* Been studying for my Nurse Entrance Test all day, and am babysitting tonight for my friend who's goin' back to the ER for recurring infections. Good times. =p Everyone have fun in my honor.

    ReplyDelete